How to Plan and Write a Competitive Research Proposal
When: Tue, 28.11.2023 9:00 AM until Wed, 29.11.2023 3:00 PM
Where: Hamburg Research Academy, Digital
This hands-on workshop provides an overview of the German research funding landscape and explains how to exploit funding opportunities at the postdoctoral stage for further career advancement. Selected EU programs within the framework of Horizon Europe are also covered. Practice scenarios for different research settings help to understand how to select and approach individual funding programs to establish yourself as a principal investigator and build your research capacity.
By participating in this workshop, you will be better equipped to:
- identify funding opportunities for different research settings
- understand what makes a fundable research project
- tailor your proposal to meet the evaluation criteria
- structure and schedule the writing process
- establish a grant track record and move from smaller to larger grants.
The workshop is open to all users of the Hamburg Research Academy, participation is free of charge. Please register here.
Target group: doctoral researchers, postdocs