Do you feel mentally stressed?
Do you have professional and/or private stress and is your ability to work suffering as a result?
Do you need support after a longer period of illness?
If you would like support on these and similar topics, the Center for Health and Workplace Cooperation (BGZ) at Universität Hamburg is the right contact point for you. The Center comprises five different areas of work:
- Health Management
- Conflict Prevention and Resolution
- Personal Counseling, Addiction Prevention, Sexual Discrimination
- Stress Analysis and Psychosocial Risk Assessment
- Return-to-Work Program (BEM)
The services are intended for all employees of Universität Hamburg and include:
- Solution-oriented counseling to maintain or restore your ability to work
- Organization of preventive offers (presentations, workshops, seminars)
- Coordination of occupational health management measures, activities & services
You can contact the Center for Health and Workplace Cooperation via email: firstname.lastname@example.org